"People will stare.
worth their while"
worth their while"
Beauty is about being comfortable in your own skin and we all appreciate beauty tips and who doesn't want a beautiful glowing smooth skin and appreciated by every man. We are wired to be attracted to people with clear skin and a glowing complexion because it's a sign of good health.
So here is a list of 20 Natural and Simple Skin Care Tips--
1. Switch to Vegetables and never skip those high-water content veggies.
2. Eat nuts and seeds as they are a perfect food and contain Omega-3s, healthy fats, and fibre to help improve the condition of your skin.
3. Meditation helps to keep your digestion and helps to stay healthy.
4. Wash your face with water often as it keeps you fresh and prevents skin oiling.
5. Use coconut oil to get rid of wrinkles and has many other skin benefits.
6. Mixture of multani mitti and buttermilk are very effective and safe.
7. Drink plenty of water!! Water is the secret to beautiful skin. Drinking water in the morning is known to have loads of benefits, including helping the digestive system, keeping the skin moisturized, and helping you wake up and make you feel energized
8. Fruits are the best glowing agents. Papaya peel and mango pulp are the best glowing agents. You must try grape face mask as it give's you radiant skin. The fruit face mask not only makes your skin vibrant and smooth, but also is very healthy to your skin.
9. Oily skin can trust jojoba oil to cleanse make-up as jojoba oil is not really oil, but a liquid wax ester prepared from jojoba seeds. It closely resembles our own sebum and cleanses without clogging the pores.
10. Consuming one tablespoon of Chyawanprash can remove toxins from the skin, reduce blemishes, helps you build your immunity and keep cold and cough at bay.
11. Consuming a spoon of honey is not only healthy for the body and it hydrates the skin; it also does wonders for the skin. Honey is known for its moisturising qualities and makes skin feel more smooth and hydrated.
12. Lime water helps you to flush impurities from the blood and the juice lightens your skin complexion and reduces the appearance of blemishes and age spots. Directly apply it on your face don't worry if there's a little tingling sensation.
13. Dead sea mud mask can help you get rid of acne and soothe skin ailments and it has many uses in soap and other cosmetic products around the world.
14. Turmeric powder and milk help you cleanse your skin, beautify it and ensure you are glowing all the time.
15. Chana dal flour is also a great ingredient that takes off unwanted hair effectively.
16. Saffron can help remove tan and help to develop a good tone and brighten the skin.
17. Sandalwood possesses antiseptic properties and even helps in the blood circulation under the skin. It can give you clear looking and glowing skin.
18. Switch to green tea as it is one of the best foods available on the planet, and no wonder it is full of antioxidants, which eliminate free radicals and prevent flaky skin.
19. Mixture of potato juice and lemon juice helps to get flawless skin sans oil, grease, blemish and acne.
20. Lavender is one of the most wonderful essential oils known to man. And sea salt is known for its detoxifying properties. Mix them together and you'll get divine smelling body scrub.